FOODSWINESFROMSPAIN.COM COOKIES POLICY
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files of information that are sent and stored on the computer used to access the web (personal computer, mobile phone, tablet or connected television) that help us improve the quality by allowing us to compare, remember, control and understand how our users browse the web. Some examples of the cookies we use allow us to:
- Remember your browsing preferences (language, currency, etc.)
- Deliver a more personalized browsing experience
Users may at any time configure their browser to display an on-screen notice whenever cookies are received. Users may also consult the browser's instructions for use to learn how to prevent the installation of cookies in their computer.
Types of cookie used on the web and for identification
Below are the types of cookies used on the web and the provider that generates them:
Depending on what the data obtained through cookies is processed for, the web may use:
- Technical cookies:
these manage the correct navigation through the web and its contents, so they are necessary for identifying user sessions and accessing restricted parts of the portal.
- Analysis cookies.
These are cookies that enable the monitoring and analysis of the user's behaviour on the websites they are linked to. The data collected through these types of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create the users' browser profiles.
- External social network cookies.
- The information obtained through these cookies is stored on Google servers, located in the United States, a country whose legislation does not guarantee an adequate level of data protection in the judgement of the European authorities. By consenting to the use of these cookies, you also consent to the international transfer of your personal data to Google in the United States.
|SimuladorFichaCostes||ICEX||365 days||Cookie for the correct functioning of sections of the establishment cost simulator.|
|AceptaCookiesFOODS||ICEX||365 days||To store the user's choice of whether or not to show the notification containing information on the cookies policy.|
|JSESSIONID_FOODS||ICEX||Session||User session control|
|BrowserId||Force||30 days||Single browser control|
|Inst||Force||Session||User session control|
|wt3_eid||Mapp||6 months||Cookie ID / End device Visitor ID|
|wt3_sid||Mapp||End of session||Session ID / Not available in the front|
|wt_feid||Mapp||End of session||Fingerprint Ever ID / End device Visitor ID; available through raw data|
|wt_rla||Mapp||60 days||Request limit / Not available in the front: modifiable from Tag Integration|
|Opt out / Opt in|
|webtrekkOptIn||Mapp||12 months||User track / Not available in the front|
|webtrekkOptOut||Mapp||6 months||No tracking of user / Not available in the front|
|Global Device Visitor ID||Mapp|
|wt_geid||Mapp||6 months||Global User ID / Not available in the front; available through raw data|
|wt_nv||Mapp||6 months||Recognition of new or returning visitor / New vs returning|
|wt_nv_s||Mapp||End of session||Recognition of new or returning visitor / New vs returning|
|wt_nbg_Q3||Mapp||5 minutes||Technical cookie for balancing request loads / Not available in the front|
|wt_mcp_sid||Mapp||30 minutes||Technical cookie for improving the user experience and personalisation of their session / Not available in the front|
Depending on the managing body:
- Own cookies: These are cookies sent from the web's own computers or domains.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies sent to the user's device from a device or web that is not under our own management, but rather by a collaborator; for example, cookies used by social networks or by external content.
Based on their activation period:
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in your browser file until you leave a web page, and so are not registered in the user's hard drive. The data gathered by these cookies are used to analyse web traffic patterns, which over time allows us to deliver a better experience by improving the content and making it easier to use.
- Persistent cookies: these are stored in the hard drive and our web reads them each time a user makes a new visit. A permanent web has a defined expiration date after which the cookie will no longer function. These cookies are generally used to enable purchase and registration services.
How to disable cookies in your browser?
Users have the option to allow, block or delete cookies installed in their devices by configuring the browser options. Disabling cookies may impede the functionality of some of the available services. If you opt not to allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may be unable to access certain services and therefore have a less satisfactory experience with our web.
The following links give information for configuring and disabling cookies in each browser:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
- Safari for iOS (iPhone and iPad)
- Chrome for Android
The ICEX Data Protection Officer guarantees compliance with this cookies policy in ICEX. You can contact the DPO by sending a letter or email, attaching a copy of your national identity card or equivalent documentation for identification purposes, to the following address:
Paseo de la Castellana 278, 28046 | Madrid email@example.com